Pack your Bags for a Dream Holiday Trip to Kerala
If you ask me, once in a while, every one of us needs a holiday that gives us a scope to take a break from our tiring day-to-day life and scope to rejuvenate ourselves. It is true that each one of us has different preferences when it comes to holiday destinations. Some of us prefer to do a lot of sight-seeing while others prefer to sit back and relax. There is also a segment who loves to go on adventurous trips to different places. Whatever be your preference, Kerala has the answer to every bit of it.
Kerala, popularly known as “God’s Own Country” is one of the most relaxing places you can visit with an abundance of scenic beauty. Be it the beautiful backwaters, the spectacular beaches or the thrilling adventure sports, it is at Kerala that your search comes to an end. It offers a perfect blend of everything you might be thinking of exploring.
I believe the best way to discover this land is to opt for any of Kerala holiday packages that would offer you most of the tourist attractions of this place. On the internet, you will come across a lot of the package tours, select the one that satisfies your requirement and fits your pocket too.
Tips to select the best holiday package
- Decide what you want: It is really important to get it sorted in your mind what exactly you are looking for in the holiday trip. In my opinion, you should be clear about the type of activities you want before you select a tour package.
- Select the right group of people: This can actually make or break your trip. To make the most of your holiday trip, always travel with like-minded people.
- Learn from past experiences: I personally feel, for this, you can take lessons from the mistakes you made in the last trips or take advice from people who have already travelled to Kerala. Gathering information from the internet can also prove to be useful.
- Plan according to your budget This is a vital step. In this online world, you will come across a huge number of companies offering Kerala tour packages. Always choose the one that meets your needs and fits in your budget.
- Do a background check of the tour company I hope you would agree with me that normally, every holiday trip involves a lot of money. Hence, to ensure that every hard-earned penny that you spend is worth, doing this background check is really important.
Special attractions in Kerala Trust me there are a lot of special attractions you get to witness in Kerala. In this article,we will discuss a few of them that will help you make your trip a memorable one.
- Alleppey backwater tour: If you desperately want to escape from the noise and commotion of the city life, just book yourself any of the Kerala houseboat packages that will include a tour of Alleppey backwaters. The houseboats available there take you down the river and offer you some of the spectacular views of the lush greenery surrounding the region. Unwind in any of the best houseboat accommodations available with luxurious bedrooms, other amenities along and mouth watering cuisine.
- Floating Cottages: Though they are named as floating cottages, they don’t move in the water. These are basically luxury cottages built on a platform floating in the water. You get to experience these types of cottages in Poovar, Kumarakom, etc.
- Tree House
If jungles excite you, then you can try exploring the tree houses. These are rooms built on treetops. Nowadays, some of the resorts construct their own tree houses offering all basic amenities. A stay in a tree house can be a unique experience. Munnar, Thekkady, Vythiri, etc. are places where you can stay in such tree houses.
- Beach tour of Kerala: Holiday packages in Kerala normally includes a beach tour that gives you a scope to discover the true beauty of the coastal area. You can spend some time casually taking a tour to some of the beaches like Kovalam, Fort Kochi, Varkala, etc. and also visit the nearby places of cultural interest. The Muzhappilangad Beach allows you to enjoy a blissful drive and helps you gather some everlasting memories in your Kerala trip.
- Kerala Honeymoon Trips: To spend some cozy romantic time you and your partner at the start of the fresh loving journey of togetherness book yourself one of the most exciting Kerala Honeymoon packages. Be it witnessing a sunset cruise down the backwaters or enjoying a candlelit dinner on the beach side, Kerala is the best place. These honeymoon packages even arrange a romantic stay in the houseboats to allow you to spend some lone time with each other in serenity in the lap of Mother Nature.
- Private Pool Villa If you are longing to spend some cozy moment with your partner in the pool then go for the independent villas in luxury resorts where they have a private pool with each cottage. Though these cottages may be a bit pricey, they offer you ultimate privacy and can be one of the lifetime experiences. These pool villas are highly recommended for honeymoon couples.
The final words
Some of the other options that you may look for in the different Kerala holiday packages are Kerala backwaters Tour, Kerala Cultural Holidays, Kerala Wildlife Holidays, Kerala Spice Plantation Tours, Tea Plantation Tours in Wayanad and a lot more. The best time to pay a visit to Kerala as per me is from September to March. During these months the weather is warm and comfortable, and not hot.
Now, if you are thinking how long should I spend in Kerala then I would say, it entirely depends on your interests and what all the things you want to cover. According to my experience, at least a week’s time is required to explore the beauty of Kerala. Depending on the total number of days you spend, your cost will vary accordingly. So, what are you waiting for, book a trip with any of the reliable tour packages and get set to explore the natural beauty of Kerala.